Porsche Taycan Release Date - 2016+ Acura NSX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-26-2019, 06:21 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Porsche Taycan Release Date

Anyone thinking about getting a Porsche Taycan?

Saw this on TaycanEVForum and it looks like it's legit now.

"I can't speak for the source of this info, but it's the first details we've had on an actual Porsche Taycan Release date!

The info comes third hand from a Porsche dealer or corporate employee... it's not clear.

It looks like it will be roughly a one year wait until the first deliveries take place. January 2020 is when it's expected to make it into dealerships.

The car will debut in production form in September of this year, which makes sense. I expect they'll debut it at the Frankfurt Motor Show.

In late summer those who put down deposits will be asked to properly configure their specific model. Presumably some versions will already be mostly built by then. Porsche was expecting to sell 20,000 Taycans a year, but they were surprised by interest and plan to double that number.

Maybe the most surprising news is that Porsche has actually closed the order books - although I find that hard to believe. Reading on Twitter I found one person who put down a deposit and they said their Seattle dealership already had 150 deposits!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-10-2019, 05:01 AM

Thanks for sharing
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2016+ Acura NSX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page