2016+ Acura NSX Forum

2016+ Acura NSX Forum (https://www.nsxforums.com/forum/)
-   New Member Introductions (https://www.nsxforums.com/forum/new-member-introductions/)
-   -   Hello from Luxembourg (Europe) (https://www.nsxforums.com/forum/new-member-introductions/7585-hello-luxembourg-europe.html)

ReneNSX 10-27-2016 05:37 AM

Hello from Luxembourg (Europe)

Hi, I joined today the NSX Forum to be well informed about this new superbe car. I went to the Paris Motorshow to have a chance to see this car in details. Also Honda invited me to a test session close Reims in France. It was a perfect day with some road sessions an one track session with prof. drivers. A great experience! Now I am waiting till Spring 2017 to get the car delivered. Already received the information that the car will produced in February.

NightWing 10-27-2016 09:41 AM

Welcome to the forums and that's amazing that you got to be a part of those test sessions ! What are the details on you're upcoming NSX ?

FastAndFurious 10-27-2016 10:06 AM

Welcome to the forum! I'd like to know what your NSX has as well.

|\|SX 10-27-2016 02:04 PM

Congrats.

What vehicles have you owned? Anything as of recent that sits in the same segment as the NSX? Curious to know how it matches up since you had some seat time. (that sort of feedback is super valuable right now)

ReneNSX 10-27-2016 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWing (Post 47497)
Welcome to the forums and that's amazing that you got to be a part of those test sessions ! What are the details on you're upcoming NSX ?

Hi, I ordered the NSX during my Paris Autosalon visite.
Config:
Colour white R130
Interieur red/black electric seats
Exterieur carbon package plus carbon rear spoiler (carbon roof is standard for Europe)
Interieur carbon package, (engine carbon cover not ordered)
Wheels black painted and carbon brakes

The test session was organized close to Reims.

Currently I own the 991 Turbo S (560horses). The NSX and the Porsche are very close regarding performance. The handling (suspension) of the NSX is better than the Turbo S and you can compare it to the GT3 or GT4 from Porsche.
For me the NSX is the pefect alternativ to the Turbo.

NightWing 10-28-2016 09:56 AM

Well it's definitely safe to say you have fine taste in automobiles !

That does sound beautiful though, that red/black interior will compliment that white paint beautifully. Why did you steer away from the carbon engine cover if you don't mind me asking ?

ReneNSX 10-28-2016 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWing (Post 47569)
Well it's definitely safe to say you have fine taste in automobiles !

That does sound beautiful though, that red/black interior will compliment that white paint beautifully. Why did you steer away from the carbon engine cover if you don't mind me asking ?

The reason was the pricing, 3900.- and if closed hard to see it. May a mistake by me but I think this can be changed later if I start missing this option.

ReneNSX 10-28-2016 12:15 PM

Thanks to focus on the engine cover. I am going to order this option.
We had the discussion already after Paris to may change to carbon, now it's done.

RedNSX 11-02-2016 10:11 AM

As long as you're happy withe whichever cover you get. I assume you're going to be keeping the NSX for years to come, so it's important to love every aspect of it.

1fastAcura 11-04-2016 11:54 PM

Also always the option of wrapping it and with all the colors out there to choose from i'm curious to see what people here and in the NSX community overall will end up doing.