2016+ Acura NSX Forum

2016+ Acura NSX Forum (https://www.nsxforums.com/forum/)
-   New 2016+ NSX Vehicle Sales (https://www.nsxforums.com/forum/new-2016-nsx-vehicle-sales/)
-   -   Where You Can Buy One! (https://www.nsxforums.com/forum/new-2016-nsx-vehicle-sales/166-where-you-can-buy-one.html)

lithiumjack 11-30-2012 02:04 PM

Where You Can Buy One!

Let's all start posting in here when they start sprouting up at our local dealerships.

I'm in Southern California. I'll keep an eye out of what comes around here. It probably won't be for a while, but that doesn't mean it's not a bad idea to have a starter thread.

1fastAcura 11-30-2012 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lithiumjack (Post 364)
Let's all start posting in here when they start sprouting up at our local dealerships.

I'm in Southern California. I'll keep an eye out of what comes around here. It probably won't be for a while, but that doesn't mean it's not a bad idea to have a starter thread.

Yea it wont be for a while, probably 2 years from now? I bet as time goes on Acura will give out more info on what it will have and maybe even more NSX concepts, one's that get closer to the production model.

lithiumjack 12-04-2012 04:35 PM

You're probably very right. Though, sometimes Honda can surprise you. Look at their first generation Insight. Straight from Concept to Production. Made in the same factory as the NSX as well.

cfrp 12-14-2012 04:47 PM

It'll be nice to even see a pre-production model.

bobblly88 01-02-2013 04:25 PM

hiii...
I not able to give the right answer for the above question.
So please concert with your friends and your colleges.
sorry for that....
Top Ten Classified website

cfrp 01-03-2013 05:22 PM

^ cool story bro

Slice-By-Hon 01-07-2013 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobblly88 (Post 416)
hiii...
I not able to give the right answer for the above question.
So please concert with your friends and your colleges.
sorry for that....
Top Ten Classified website

Spammer! this guy has like so many accounts with the same signature link.

Anyways, back on topic. i dont think the new NSX will be out for a while. as we havent even seen anything close to a production yet except for the ironman/tony stark model. But sure enough i think ill come back to this thread when everything is up to date.

autoextremeinc 01-18-2013 09:55 AM

having several options would be good. several models keep on showing every year which has a much better functionality than others. maybe it just depends on how they market their's in which one the buyer chooses.