Hennessey Performance Really ?! - Page 2 - 2016+ Acura NSX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 42 (permalink) Old 06-10-2016, 12:55 PM

For sure, these days its needed more than ever but there is some chance of offering a vehicle that doesn't have many options, it just has to be from a brand known for outstanding vehicles. Porsche is one of them that comes to mind.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 42 (permalink) Old 06-10-2016, 12:58 PM

Porsches line up right now is astounding. Literally I don't think there's anything in there that I don't like. From the upcoming 718 to the Cayman to the 918. Amazing across the board
post #13 of 42 (permalink) Old 06-14-2016, 10:13 AM

This makes me wonder how Henessey will come out with their promised NSX twin turbo engine performance upgrades if nobody is willing to donate their car thanks to HP's poor reputation.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 42 (permalink) Old 06-14-2016, 01:00 PM

I'm sure some unfortunate fellow will end up handing one over. For their reputation they probably won't "screw" him up in hopes of achieving more consumers. Hopefully not many have to fall to his trap.
post #15 of 42 (permalink) Old 06-14-2016, 04:26 PM

That will more than likely be the case, not everyone says well informed and Hennessy might be lucky enough to know someone with an NSX they can work on. But of course if that's the case, the owner won't likely have an issue. It's been mainly those from overseas being taken advantage of.

post #16 of 42 (permalink) Old 06-15-2016, 09:17 AM Thread Starter

Which makes sense. They're the easiest of the targets to hit. They have good money, and they're at a distance. As much as I won't be taking anything of mine there, I'm interested to see what they will be coming up with either way.
post #17 of 42 (permalink) Old 06-15-2016, 11:50 AM

One are i'm looking forward to seeing being improved is ways to save weight and even suspension/handling.
But weight will be one i'm looking out for.

Hopefully the Type R NSX has weight reduction similar to the Porsche 911 GT3 RS. If that's the case, I wouldn't care for anything aftermarket.

post #18 of 42 (permalink) Old 06-15-2016, 02:28 PM

True. Well we should be seeing what things they've changed on the Pikes Peak NSX. I seen sparco decals which indicates lightweight products as well
post #19 of 42 (permalink) Old 06-16-2016, 09:22 AM Thread Starter

I doubt there will really be much from sparco that's vehicle specific. I think majority of the weight loss will be from stripping down the interior and what not.
post #20 of 42 (permalink) Old 06-17-2016, 09:51 AM

Isn't most of the weight from the extra electric motors? Don't think they can do much in terms of weight reduction. Maybe they'll add a supercharger to the NSX?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2016+ Acura NSX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page