2016 NSX Paint Codes? - 2016+ Acura NSX Forum
 4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 33 (permalink) Old 07-22-2016, 11:57 PM Thread Starter

2016 NSX Paint Codes?

Hello, everyone. First off, I want to say that I'm blown away by the newest NSX. I love everything about it especially the new colors. I've been searching all over for paint codes and no luck so far.

I've searched the web, this site, and places like automotive touchup and scratch wizard with no luck either. Plus, I don't have an Acura dealer anywhere around.

Can anyone help me? I'm looking for the paint codes for Nouvelle Blue Pearl and Valencia Red Pearl. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Last edited by HondaOrDie; 07-23-2016 at 12:00 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 33 (permalink) Old 07-23-2016, 07:59 AM

I tried searching for the codes and couldn't find them either. It isn't on the order form so you may have to email an acura dealership that isn't near you. What do you need the code for if you don't mind me asking?
post #3 of 33 (permalink) Old 07-23-2016, 10:36 AM Thread Starter

I'm trying to find the perfect color for my CRX build. I've torn the car completely down and I'll be doing a complete color change inside and out. Its more of a full out restoration. As of now, I'm probably going to go with the individual BMW color San Marino Blue. I'd like to keep a Honda color, but these NSX codes are proving to be impossible to find.

Thanks for the advice, I may call one and see if they can give me any information. If I find out anything, I'll be sure and post it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 33 (permalink) Old 07-25-2016, 08:41 AM

San Marino Blue would be gorgeous. I would love to see some pictures of that build as I've actually loved the CRX.

I tried going through the site as well and couldn't find anything. Sometimes when you go through the vehicle configurator, on the summary they'll list the paint code... not this time lol
post #5 of 33 (permalink) Old 07-25-2016, 03:28 PM

At this point you won't find anything else online. It will be available on a dealer level, so you need to contact the dealer or wait on someone here to get that information. Even just calling up the parts guy at the local Honda dealer will help, they have the same access that Acura guys do and Acura dealers selling the NSX>

post #6 of 33 (permalink) Old 07-25-2016, 03:52 PM

Or sneak into the body shop area of a dealership and ask the painter to "help you out a little"
post #7 of 33 (permalink) Old 07-26-2016, 08:54 AM

Let us know if the Acura dealership tells you anything. If all else fails, I think the CRX would look great in San Marino Blue

post #8 of 33 (permalink) Old 07-26-2016, 12:52 PM

A great way to look for colors is to see what's currently going on with car makers, colors that they're using. The only downside is it will cost a pretty penny to have done. But there is a cheaper and DIY way, which is wrap. If you're lucky enough you'll find a color similar to the one you want available as a wrap.

post #9 of 33 (permalink) Old 07-27-2016, 09:32 AM

Getting the wrap is definitely the next greatest idea. Substantially cheaper and you're open to a great lot of unique colours. The only thing is, if you're building for a full-on immaculate restoration, you're going to want to go the paint route. There's nothing more rewarding than a deep, smooth, flawless paint job.
post #10 of 33 (permalink) Old 07-27-2016, 11:06 AM

That's true, wrapping is more of a temporary thing to do but is something to consider for those willing to experiment with some colors with little to no drawback from having it.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2016+ Acura NSX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page