Hi I need your suggestion - 2016+ Acura NSX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-14-2019, 06:37 AM Thread Starter

Unhappy Hi I need your suggestion

I am living in Dubai and I have 2018 NSX Generation car. I bought it before some months but now tires are totally rough. I want to replace tires but don't know form where I should buy now tires for my car. Please tell me if you know any good and trust able agent in Dubai. Thank you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-18-2019, 06:17 AM

Will get back to you later.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is fine, but I all the way down, my heart belongs to ACURA!
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-18-2019, 06:27 AM

Quite comment to NSX generation. If you got michelin in your region, then you can go there and replace another tyre.

Quote:
Set aside the sentiment for a moment—even having an opinion about the NSX's road manners is a privilege. This is not a common car, and most of the ones sold here came early in the production run, with fat tires and tall, old-school-supercar gearing. I wasn't working in this business at the car's launch and somehow missed driving an NSX until 2013. An acquaintance who used to work for Car and Driver (Hi Dave!) bought one after a long search, and he was nice enough to let me drive his car around Detroit. He was employed by C/D when NSXs were still in production, and he'd wanted one forever. As we backed the thing out of his driveway, he said something about never being able to get the car out of his head.

Before review the toyota rush 2019, Car and Driver's Pat Bedard called the Acura "the first mid-engine supercar that doesn't act like a parole violator." You climb into that cockpit in the 21st century, it just seems old. And not steel-dash-and-carburetors old, just forgettably recent. In high school, my best friend's mom had a late Acura Vigor. (Side note: We need more cars named with words that mean "physical strength" and date to Middle English.) The NSX's interior was like the Vigor's, if the whole car had been flattened in a hydraulic press and sprayed with leather. The door tops were lower. The controls were intelligently placed. Everything seemed carved out of that weird and indestructible hard plastic found in every Japanese four-door from 1988 to 1999.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is fine, but I all the way down, my heart belongs to ACURA!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-15-2020, 03:55 AM

What a great thing!I have never heard about it and I wish I were there to see it in a real life
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-22-2020, 09:36 AM

Bridgestone is considered as the best brand that provides the top-quality tires for Dubai roads.It is highly reputed to enhance road traction, mileage, and fuel efficiency. Choosing tires for 2018 NSX Gen is not an easy task for motorists in Dubai because there are many brands of tires in the market.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2016+ Acura NSX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page