Not even on close.... not scheduled for production yet as there are a few more folks ahead of me. I'm not in a dire rush... especially with the leaks that a 'Type R' NSX is on the horizon. Maybe I'd rather wait & persevere for that if mine doesn't get built within the next 6 months or so.
That's what i've been reading. Some people are going to be better off moving on to something else for now rather than waiting, but it might help to always follow up with your local dealers so you can reserve on...because one thing you can be sure on is these will be limited and sell really fast.
For a car this expensive they might want more, even $2000 and fact is anyone serious about this won't have any problem putting down that much or even more. Some people even put down a deposit in the low 5 figure range from time to time.