First Acura NSX Will Be Auctioned Off at Barrett-Jackson - Page 4 - 2016+ Acura NSX Forum
 3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 59 (permalink) Old 08-22-2016, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWing View Post
Precisely that ^

Logic alone will tell you that it cannot and will not be sold for under sticker price. It just came out ! Even the Ford Focus RS is still being sold $2-$5k over sticker lol
Exactly. The market alone is a good indication of that since when a vehicle first launches there are a lot of those willing to pay above MSRP by a big portion. Just about any dealership will want to take advantage of that, unless it's an employee buying it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 59 (permalink) Old 08-23-2016, 09:48 AM

Yup.. and even an employee, I can see him getting directly sticker price for a vehicle like this. It's not an Acura TLX.
post #33 of 59 (permalink) Old 08-23-2016, 10:16 AM

I'm pretty sure dealerships are still selling the NSX for above sticker prices and that won't change for a while.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 59 (permalink) Old 09-03-2016, 11:14 PM

I think they'll stop price gouging once a majority of the NSX orders are filled. Dealerships will want to draw in more customers.

post #35 of 59 (permalink) Old 09-06-2016, 10:28 AM

Yea.. but once there are orders still sitting with a waiting list, the price is going to remain up there. Supply and demand..
post #36 of 59 (permalink) Old 09-06-2016, 02:59 PM

The only time I can see them go easy on pricing is during the year end when they have more models to move.
But it all comes down to how sales go, at the end of the day they'll have to adjust accordingly, so that's what we need to keep our eyes on.
post #37 of 59 (permalink) Old 09-08-2016, 09:51 AM

If only Acura is releasing ordering information, to let people know how many are sold and delivered already.

post #38 of 59 (permalink) Old 09-08-2016, 02:03 PM

some dealers that sell a wide variety of vehicles in house might have access to that information, a dealer portal.
asking those guys might help.
post #39 of 59 (permalink) Old 09-17-2016, 02:32 PM

In my dealer conversations they remain rigid yet they have the audacity to try to bait me into trading in my 2003 by playing the same old car sales 3 card Monty game. I guess some things don't change even when you are buying a $200k car....

2003 Silverstone NSX for sale on BaT:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #40 of 59 (permalink) Old 09-19-2016, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinter201 View Post
In my dealer conversations they remain rigid yet they have the audacity to try to bait me into trading in my 2003 by playing the same old car sales 3 card Monty game. I guess some things don't change even when you are buying a $200k car....
Dealers are always trying to get the biggest bang for their buck and some were even inflating the NSX prices because of supply and demand. Even if you were willing to trade in your 2003, they'll try to price it as low as they can. It's a waiting game right now.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2016+ Acura NSX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page