First Acura NSX Will Be Auctioned Off at Barrett-Jackson - Page 3 - 2016+ Acura NSX Forum
 3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-22-2016, 10:27 AM

Just found it odd that they were bidding even though they're both supposed to get a freebie. Guess their contract was changed when the NSx was put on hiatus. Maybe they were paid instead of getting a free NSX.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-22-2016, 01:01 PM

More than likely that was the case, being who they are they probably got paid a lot. Plus it benefits them and Acura more to make an event out of the situation rather than handing over keys and calling it a day.

post #23 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-27-2016, 09:38 AM

The auction has started but the NSX hasn't been sold yet. Jerry Seinfeld is supposed to be there in a more discreet capacity than Jay Leno. We'll have to wait a while more until they get to the NSX because there's around 1,500 vehicles to be auctioned off.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-29-2016, 10:54 PM

Apparently, it sold for $1.2M. Not bad.
post #25 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-29-2016, 11:37 PM

post #26 of 59 (permalink) Old 08-18-2016, 10:09 AM

Apparently the Boca Raton Concours d’Elegance auctioned off the first 2017 Acura NSX delivered to Florida and it was sold under sticker according to one guy who was there.

found it on an instagram post.

boop14We
had a chance to bid on the first one off the production line at the Concourse D elegance it went very cheap but we just don't have room for any more cars we have too many
boop14 Gorgeous car but not for your Gino 😃
lubejobs What did it sell for?
[email protected] @lubejobs forgot to tag you. "What did it sell for"? I would like to know too👍
[email protected] @i000 I don't remember the exact amount but it was under sticker I can believe it and they were having to beg to get that

This is completely different from what the first NSX sold for and In can't believe they sold it under the sticker price.

post #27 of 59 (permalink) Old 08-18-2016, 10:52 AM

Yea that's nonsense. There's no way the NSX at this point would ever sell for under sticker price. That's just ridiculous
post #28 of 59 (permalink) Old 08-19-2016, 09:59 AM

Someone's comment isn't really a good source of news and I can't find any mention of the auction where they sold a NSX under sticker. highly doubt the story is true but it is nice to dream about getting one under the sticker price.
post #29 of 59 (permalink) Old 08-19-2016, 10:43 AM

Precisely that ^

Logic alone will tell you that it cannot and will not be sold for under sticker price. It just came out ! Even the Ford Focus RS is still being sold $2-$5k over sticker lol
post #30 of 59 (permalink) Old 08-20-2016, 03:02 PM

Did you check out their instagram profile to see if they were even anyone that looked like they could qualify to achieve one. I mean, it's full of kids that are buying McLarens on the regular... in their dreams..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2016+ Acura NSX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page