Acura NSX VS Lamborghini Aventador - 2016+ Acura NSX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-06-2016, 10:07 AM Thread Starter

Acura NSX VS Lamborghini Aventador

The guys at Exotic Revolution decided to drag race the NSx against the Lamborghini Aventador, I won't ruin it for you guys.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-06-2016, 08:07 PM

As great as that really is, if I had the coin to lease or buy a $400k Aventador... there's no way i'm turning it down, who's really going to turn down a raging v12 bull?
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-07-2016, 09:58 AM Thread Starter

I'd get the Aventador too if I had the funds, but we can take solace on the fact that the NSX won the race and it's actually faster than the $400 Lambo.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-07-2016, 05:07 PM

It won, so what, what does this do for us? what does this accomplish? no one is buying an NSX because its 1 second faster than something else in a straight line.

Plus this isn't definitive, we don't know how all the variables that factor into a win or loss played out. Driver in the Aventador could be sandbagging it for all we know.
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-11-2016, 10:09 AM Thread Starter

It doesn't really do anything for us, just another bit of entertainment and there probably are other variables contributing to the final results. Maybe the race wasn't long enough for the aventador to pull ahead or the aventador bogged at the start of the race.

post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-11-2016, 10:22 AM

Didn't sound like launch control was even used ? The launches were bogged but I'm not even going to try and dissect this. This is of no relevance to making any decision, just some fun to watch and entertain yourself with.

Side note, would obviously take the Aventador as well.
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-12-2016, 10:11 AM Thread Starter

It's the Pirelli Edition too... One of those can cost upwards of $400,000 which is the price of two NSX without any additional features.

post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-12-2016, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNSX View Post
It's the Pirelli Edition too... One of those can cost upwards of $400,000 which is the price of two NSX without any additional features.
Isn't the base price for the Aventador $400k ? Can't find any direct prices for it but the Pirelli Edition is upwards of the $400k mark. Nonetheless all you're really getting are stripes and some dashes of colour in the interior.
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-12-2016, 06:31 PM

Pirelli Edition is about $20,000k more than a base Aventador, there`s not much different going on, overall its the same car just little differences like the pin striping and tires.
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-13-2016, 10:07 AM

Yea... well I guess once you're spending $400k on a car, what's another $20k to throw for some stripes and tires right ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2016+ Acura NSX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page