Close up look a carbon fiber on a 130R NSX - 2016+ Acura NSX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-13-2016, 08:01 PM Thread Starter

Close up look a carbon fiber on a 130R NSX

In case you haven't seen it, here's a great close look at the carbon fiber interface in case you wanted to see a detailed look. Includes the roof, exterior package and spoiler. Enjoy! https://youtu.be/CK_MjrtgOX8
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-14-2016, 08:53 AM

The NSX looks beautiful no matter the color, still not a fan of the carbon fiber roof but the material works everywhere else. Is that going to be your NSX?

post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-14-2016, 08:55 AM

I love that they mixed dry carbon pieces and wet carbon pieces. Still, I would have wanted the spoiler in wet carbon just to add that pop. Nonetheless, it's pretty darn nice and dry carbon is a nice bit lighter than wet.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-14-2016, 12:25 PM

I still hate how those side markers stand out, the side profile should be clean. Another reason why I prefer darker colors because then things like that don't stand out nearly as much. So far black is what i decided to go with.
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-14-2016, 09:15 PM Thread Starter

All good remarks. As far as mine, after seeing the carbon fiber in person, I definitely am going with full carbon fiber options. I will be going w 130R, painred rims and orchid interior.
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-15-2016, 09:00 AM

Orchid interior may be easier to dirty but it looks better than the red seats unless you decide to go with a black paint. You were talking with someone there, did he say that only 300 will be delivered in the first year?
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-16-2016, 01:49 AM Thread Starter

Actually this dealer was saying that 800 total for the 2017 version, 500 in the US and 300 abroad. I don't know the validity behind that comment though. I had heard 800 for the US from.other sources. Anyone else hear differently?
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-16-2016, 08:59 AM

I heard that 800 cars will be produced for north america in the first year and 100 for Japan but another publication was saying that 800 units will be shared worldwide. Really have no idea at this point. Maybe your dealer was right or maybe he was wrong too.

post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-16-2016, 09:04 AM

Hmm.. 130R with the Orchid interior. That'll look pretty interesting come to think of it and it's not your usual combination.

As far as delivery numbers, I'm pretty unsure. I think there was a thread somewhere on here ?
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-16-2016, 09:56 PM Thread Starter

Yah I'm stoked on the 130R w orchid interior. Def not the usual but should look clean.....just hope to keep it clean. Haha....just disappointed that they changed the orchid to a creamier color rather than the original orchid which was whiter, as seen in some earlier videos. We shall see!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2016+ Acura NSX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page