NSX Club of Canada - 2016+ Acura NSX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-07-2016, 01:10 PM Thread Starter

NSX Club of Canada

The NSX Club of Canada had a meet at Shannonville Motorsport Park the other day and Acura Canada brought a 2017 NSX to grace the track. As you can imagine, it definitely caught their eyes. Looks to be like the same blue one that got delivered to the dealership in Downtown Toronto though ?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-07-2016, 03:47 PM

Most likely that blue NSX is a demo for Toronto and the surrounding area, dealing with a supercar as cheap as the NSX is, it's easy to find room in your budget for demos where they apply
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-08-2016, 08:11 AM

I don't think that's the same one from the dealership, the dealership NSX has the painted wheels where this one looks like they are machined.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-09-2016, 09:09 AM

Maybe they changed out the rims? Wouldn't be surprised if two blue NSX was roaming around Canada.
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-09-2016, 09:28 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
I don't think that's the same one from the dealership, the dealership NSX has the painted wheels where this one looks like they are machined.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastAndFurious View Post
Maybe they changed out the rims? Wouldn't be surprised if two blue NSX was roaming around Canada.
Thanks, and I doubt they would have changed out the rims. Same style but different colour, doesn't make sense. But there very well could be.. or it's just a car for touring and demo purposes
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-09-2016, 01:52 PM

well there are different wheel colors to choose from for the style of wheel we're seeing here.
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-09-2016, 03:52 PM Thread Starter

Yes......?
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-10-2016, 06:54 PM

I don't know, either way, it's pretty cool that they brought it down for the NSX club. I think it shows a sense of appreciation
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-12-2016, 08:56 AM

Appreciation and smart marketing on their end. Those who are a fan of the older NSX models may be interested in getting the new one. Also noticed that all of the cars in the video seems to be stock, no mods done to them as far as I see. Interesting.

post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-12-2016, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
I don't know, either way, it's pretty cool that they brought it down for the NSX club. I think it shows a sense of appreciation
lol they don't have a choice, going right to potential consumers is the way to go compared to painting with broad strokes that take a lot of effort and only reaps so little. much like what Scion did with the FR-S and other companies that take their vehicles to Cars & Coffee, along with similar events.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2016+ Acura NSX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page