What other body kits are out there for the 2016 Acura NSX? - Page 3 - 2016+ Acura NSX Forum
 2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 46 (permalink) Old 08-19-2016, 10:10 AM

With how aerodynamic the NSX is, I think it can get away with some not so aerodynamic aftermarket body kits while still being fuel efficient.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 46 (permalink) Old 08-19-2016, 10:41 AM

I guess... but majority of the time you're not really worrying about fuel efficiency when you're getting to that level. In general when buying these vehicles, fuel efficiency isn't really an issue
post #23 of 46 (permalink) Old 08-20-2016, 03:03 PM

Still think this was the best one so far lol

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 46 (permalink) Old 08-22-2016, 10:08 AM

It's because that one is closest to what the original NSX looks like without adding to many bits and bobs. Does the NSX, without body kit, come with a front tow hook? Just thought of that when I saw the red loop in the rendering.

post #25 of 46 (permalink) Old 08-22-2016, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNSX View Post
It's because that one is closest to what the original NSX looks like without adding to many bits and bobs. Does the NSX, without body kit, come with a front tow hook? Just thought of that when I saw the red loop in the rendering.
That's what it comes down to for me overall, and just about anything that follows the same thing which is complementing the original design. Too many of these kits don't do that and because of it, just look weird.

Best example is how OEM exterior aero bits are designed and any high end high quality aftermarket aero part or kit.
post #26 of 46 (permalink) Old 08-23-2016, 09:51 AM

Keeping true to what they've invested so much into is what I'm looking at. It was designed this certain way for a reason, and I can only imagine going with a wide body riveted on kit, the major changes it'll make to the aero.
post #27 of 46 (permalink) Old 08-23-2016, 01:39 PM

Then you also have to take in other variables, color being one of them and sometimes you might buy a wild looking kit that veers slightly away from OEM body lines but the right color can blur those parts a bit. All depends on how you execute it.
post #28 of 46 (permalink) Old 08-24-2016, 09:56 AM

Defnitely, the colour will make a huge difference. Just putting it in black will make it look seamless.
post #29 of 46 (permalink) Old 08-24-2016, 02:14 PM

Someone needs to come up with a crazy wrap for the NSX that has a mix of colors going on that really help the car to stand out and complement its design, much like this...

post #30 of 46 (permalink) Old 08-24-2016, 04:47 PM

It'll be out soon. Once they get out and reach enough people. I can imagine DeadMau5 getting his hands on one.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2016+ Acura NSX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page