NSX in Nouvelle Blue Pearl and Berlina Black - 2016+ Acura NSX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-17-2015, 12:49 PM Thread Starter

NSX in Nouvelle Blue Pearl and Berlina Black

During Monterey Car Week Acura took the opportunity to detail the combinations available, as well as showing the NSX in two new paints, Nouvelle Blue Pearl and Berlina Black.

Acura says there will be 8 paint choices from launch, alongside Nouvelle Blue Pearl and Berlina Black Acura will offer the familiar Valencia Red, Rivazza Red, Copse Green Metallic, Matte White, Pearl White and Silver. Complimenting those will be 4 upholstery choices: Saddle, Orchid, Red or Black, available in all leather or leather and faux suede.

Acura will also offer 3 wheel choices from the factory as well as an option or two at the dealer level. Smoked Y Spokes will be standard and an Interwoven wheel available in 2 different finishes. 19 inches in the front 20 in the rear.

Also during Monterey Acura showed off the Carbon Exterior Package for the NSX, which features a carbon front spoiler, side sills, diffuser and exhaust finisher. Additionally shoppers can opt for a carbon roof and a carbon fibre engine cover.

Acura still remains coy on when the final option list and content of packages will become available.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-17-2015, 03:10 PM

I believe this is the saddle interior... the one above is orchid.

Berlina black is wearing the Y spokes, Nouvelle blue has the Interwoven...

Last edited by nexus; 08-17-2015 at 03:14 PM.
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-18-2015, 12:58 PM

The NSX does look very nice in blue but I'm not a big fan of the saddle interior. It's an odd shade of orange brown.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-18-2015, 02:25 PM

Yea the saddle interior I don't dislike altogether, I just don't see it fitting with the NSX. Would make a nice backpack, suitcase or shoe though. Maybe it would be okay depending on the exterior color. Perhaps the green would go well with it depending on the shade.

I like the orchid interior but I am a little nervous that it would easily get scuffed and then I'll be sad.
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-18-2015, 06:19 PM

red with black inserts. You can option black inserts on all interiors except for the black obviously...

and close up of the interwoven rims...

post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-19-2015, 11:03 AM

Those rims look amazing! Is that the base option? Do they have other rims you can upgrade to (besides changing the color to black)?
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-20-2015, 04:35 PM

I for one actually like the saddle. I think it will look quite classy/ rich and will retain that impression over time. Pix don't always show true color as I don' see it orange like at all. And I'd probably prefer in all leather vs with fake suede inserts. Need to see each way however. Mine will either be that way or orchid.
I'm very curious on what the copes green metallic will actually look like. Finding a reference is difficult. If a silvery/grayish light green (as Inhope for) , I think it might show lines and shading on surfaces well. Such as they promote the blue was designed to do. If it is a classy greenish metallic tint vs hot/pop type color ( like a lime green Lamborghini) it should not end up looking like a trendy or kid color in future. I am normally not a fan of Blue but this one has me thinking pending how it looks compared to a few of the others I'm considering at this point... In order. - the green - (pending what it is), N Blue, V red, or silver. My preference on interior is the saddle else orchid . I suspect There will be many red and blacks interiors ordered and I have a tendency to be a little different.
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-21-2015, 01:03 PM

For me it's going to be either the black exterior with red seats or even a red exterior with saddle interior.

post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-31-2015, 11:58 AM

I don't think many people would go for the suede inserts unless they plan to go on track with the NSX because it help glue your butt down. For general driving I would prefer all leather, easier to clean. Granted I may slide a bit when doing fast turns but overall it should be fine.
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-02-2015, 02:59 PM

I am slightly disapointed as I would of liked a few more high impact or at least interesting paints... mulberry comes to mind...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2016+ Acura NSX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page