Need Dealer-Ready to order 2nd gen NSX - 2016+ Acura NSX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-20-2013, 12:40 PM Thread Starter

Need Dealer-Ready to order 2nd gen NSX

I am new to forum and am putting feelers out there for a dealer that is willing to sell the new NSX at msrp..I am fortunate and have yet to deal with "market" adjustments on any of my "first run purchases"....I owned a '91 and want to be an owner of the second generation..I am prepared to place deposit ...Just putting it out there....If anyone can help with a dealer contact ( anywhere in the USA )it would be greatly appreciated..Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-21-2013, 05:48 PM

might help to mention what state and city you are from.
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-22-2013, 10:16 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrp View Post
might help to mention what state and city you are from.
South Florida...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-27-2013, 06:22 AM

what do you expect the deposit to be?
i've been trying to guess and my guesstimate is around $1000, i wouldn't be surprised if it was double or even triple that.
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-02-2013, 03:09 PM Thread Starter

Pure speculation..$1000-$5000...
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-09-2013, 11:15 AM

Stewart I think we're still a little while out for dealers to begin taking pre orders... I bet half of them don't even know the NSX is coming back..
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 11-12-2013, 05:34 AM

this thread has given me a lot of information about this topic
post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-19-2015, 05:21 AM Thread Starter

NSX ordering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart W View Post
I am putting feelers out there for a dealer that is willing to sell the new NSX at msrp ..I owned a '91 and want to be an owner of the second generation..I am prepared to place deposit ...Just putting it out there....If anyone can help with a dealer contact ( anywhere in the USA )it would be greatly appreciated..Thanks
I am located in Florida but buy cars often out of state...
Thanks
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-15-2015, 01:12 PM

$5k oughta do it

That is what I had to put down in Feb '08 for being my Nissan dealers 1'st 2009 GT-R order.... But that was also at $5k over MSRP which was best I could do anywhere within 1 k mi. And that is what I also put down with my Acura RL dealer back in 6/13 ... to be 1'st NSX order, to my specs, and at this time at MSRP.. And all in writing. It took some discussion time with GM to get there, but I succeeded. Of course back then it was expected to only be about a year away. However, I was in no hurry and prefer they GET IT RIGHT ... vs RIGHT AWAY (ok sorta right away). Now that the car will be that much more than originally planned, the extra wait time is a non issue for me. Plus Who wants a year one version if follow ups are much improved or at least w/o bugs? And due to the significant upgrades from original drive train, I'm somewhat ok with the significant $ increase as well... As long as they do get it right that is. and I'm confident they will! The most recent delay should support that as I suspect they are properly dealing with what ever hiccups they found with the test mules out on the road recently. Ignoring those findings and releasing it with minor bandaides would have caused bad press and owner scars they would never recover from in future I'm sure.
post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-16-2015, 10:37 AM

Your were offered a buyout the last time you ordered early. I hope the same won't occur this time around and the prices won't be increased due to a higher demand.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2016+ Acura NSX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page